Sunday, June 29, 2014

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer???

I consider myself a friendly person by nature, but I sometimes can not get along with a certain member of my family, we'll call her 'Charlotte'. Charlotte and I grew up together, she is 2 years older than I. We used to be so close, and did almost everything together. Now she's got a beau whom nobody can stand. Her parents despise him, he's 5 years younger than her too. Here's the thing, on occasion, Charlotte and I will find ourselves in the same room, she makes idle conversation, and we begin to act as though we're the best of buds, again. Soon after we're apart, she begins spreading lies. She's gone so far as to tell her beau that I am Gay! I'm not, but that doesn't stop them from spreading these vicious lies. I've told my parents, they say to ''Let it Go!'' or ''She's just trying to get under your skin'' or, my personal fave: ''She's just jealous''! OK, Why are parents always trying to make the situation better by making you feel uncertain??? Believe you me, I've gotten into many fights with the parents on this matter, only to have the lego's blocks come tumbling down upon my head! Because she's family, she's blood, she's your best friend... NO, she's a BITCH! Oh yeah, that felt so good to say.

Am I wrong? Am I stupid? Am I losing every ounce of my mind? How can I always be at fault? Leave me some comments, or some helpful critique! I'd love to hear from you, if there are any of you who read my blog's... Are y'all out there? Raise your hand peeps!!! Oh I see you, no that was just a ghost...

No comments:

Post a Comment