Monday, June 2, 2014

Be here LEGALLY or LEAVE!

Settle, settle people. I am making my opinion heard, and believe it or not, people actually agree with me. I won't name names though. Let me say this to my readers (are you out there readers, speak up) I am Pro- SB 1070. And let me inform you as to why I am for it. Illegals are here-surprise-illegally. The Senate Bill is not about racial profiling, it's to keep illegals out of our country. They should go through the same process as other immigrants, become a citizen, legally, if you choose to be here any other way, I hope they kick your @$$ out. And as they kick said @$$ out, I hope they sing loud and proud: 'HIT THE ROAD JACK AND DON'T YA' COME BACK NO MORE!!!' OK, that was a little on the harsh side. But Americans are suffering in poverty now, because all of the illegals get the jobs that American men and women are begging for. It's plain and simple people. You're too blind to see it. You're all so focused on being tolerant and well meaning that you're missing the REAL picture. We're losing our rights as Americans.

Spanish should be an elective, something to CHOOSE. No, it's a mandatory class. Heck, some schools are teaching half day in spanish and half the day in english. This country is catering to the Hispanic people, while leaving the American people out, telling them to eat the scraps left behind. Frankly, I am sick of going into some stores and hearing half the ad's in SPANISH. WTF? Not right, as American's we should speak up, boycott the stores that cater to the illegals and play their ad's in SPANISH.

I have not intention of offending any one person, I am a person, and I happen to have strong views on things like this. I am not against the Mexican people, no, some of my friends are of Hispanic heritage. And two of my pals are from Mexico, but they are here legally. They agree with me, and encouraged me to write this blog post...


No comments:

Post a Comment